Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 6

Sorry I didn't come in yesterday - slack I know. Nothing too much really happened.. I did my black plague lesson and it went really well, the kids had some great discussion and I loved it actually.

Today I had big plans for certain lessons which all went down the drain when I got to school and was asked to go and supervise for the national year 5 testing. Fun fun fun. I swear they purposely put us on prac when these types of testing are on because then they can use us.. lol.

SO I basically just had to walk around and watch the year 5's do these tests - there were two parts, english conventions, and written. It was so tiring walking around for the few hours. I swear I feel most tired today of any day of prac so far and I did next to nothing. And my feet were so sore!

Tomorrow I have to go and supervise for the maths, and on thursday I'll be down there for the reading test. Then hopefully I'll be getting a lot more done in actual teaching!

Tomorrow I'm doing a lesson on the Village that chose to die... intriguing.. no? It should be good. And I'll also be doing an art lesson where the kids will make family crests.

So for now I should go and do some planning to show my liason tomorrow!!

Later...

No comments: