Monday, August 25, 2008

Prac again

So tomorrow, I'm back on prac. This will be my first prac in a CathEd school, and I'm not quite sure what to expect. I'm not looking forward to it as much as I have previous pracs, but only because of me. I'm just so tired still, it's the only first trimester pregnancy symptom that I can't shake, I guess it doesn't help that I'm still up and down to the toilet a few times a night. Also, I'm so aware of my little bump that everytime I roll over (I tend to do so face down rather than on my back) I wake up because it feels so strange. So early nights for this little Friend family for the next three weeks! There's also a huge assignment that goes with this prac that I'm not over-confident about. I'll muddle through somehow, I guess I'm always a little nervous before a new prac. My last prac was so awesome, this one has a lot to live up to!

Anyway, tomorrow I'll be back with a prac post. If I'm not in bed, lol.

Later!

No comments: